Spaghetti is always an easy dish that we cook when we do not have time for something more pleasant. But with a little garlic, olive oil and herbs, we have an incredibly delicious dish! Read the ingredients and the method, below.
- 500 g. spaghetti pasta, or spaghetti squash for low carb option
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, increase to add more spice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1/2 cup vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
Warm the olive oil in a large skillet on low heat.
Add the garlic and red crushed peppers and cook until the garlic starts to soften and turn yellow-light brown. Stir frequently and be sure not to overcook the garlic. This may take 8-10 minutes.
(optional) Add the vegan parmesan cheese and toss to combine.